Homespire Mortgage is proud to announce that six of its loan officers have been named to the fifth annual Washingtonian Magazine’s 2023 list of Elite Producers. The list, which is ranked by production volume, features Adrian Ciaramellano, Otmane Laassel, Carlos Martinez, Diego Martinez, Valentina Wilber, and Gerald Zapol.
Washingtonian Magazine’s annual list of Elite Producers recognizes the top mortgage professionals in the Washington, DC area. These loan officers were selected based on their exceptional performance, industry knowledge, and commitment to providing the highest level of customer service.
In addition to being named to the list of Elite Producers, Otmane Laassel was also named a Best Mortgage Professional. This additional recognition is based on survey results conducted by the magazine and acknowledges Otmane’s expertise and reputation as a top mortgage professional in the area.
Top Mortgage Professionals recognized by the magazine include:
- Adrian Ciaramellano, Branch Production Manager, Rockville, MD, (301) 740-5972 email@example.com, NMLS #320111
- Otmane Laassel, Branch Manager, Shady Grove, MD, (301) 956-2916 firstname.lastname@example.org, NMLS #184548
- Carlos Martinez, Branch Manager, Rockville, MD (240) 388-0919 email@example.com, NMLS #184510
- Diego Martinez, Loan Officer, Rockville, MD, (301) 395-1333 firstname.lastname@example.org, NMLS #1171379
- Valentina Wilber, VP, Senior Loan Originator, Washington, DC, Metro Region (336) 225.4704 email@example.com, NMLS #1053529
- Gerald Zapol, Loan Officer, Gaithersburg, MD, (301) 922.7957 firstname.lastname@example.org, NMLS #1025482
Last year was an especially challenging one in residential mortgages, making this recognition all the more meaningful. It is a testament to their hard work and unwavering commitment to providing an exceptional mortgage experience for their clients and partners.
The full list of the 2023 Top Mortgage Professionals is available online as well as in the April issue of the magazine.