Disclosures & Licensing
Homespire Mortgage Corporation
Disclosures & Licensing
Homespire Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
Homespire Mortgage Corporation is a licensed mortgage lender. The following states require disclosure of licensing information. (If your state is not listed, it doesn’t require a specific license disclosure):
STATE OF ILLINOIS COMMUNITY REINVESTMENT NOTICE
The Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (Department) evaluates our performance in meeting the financial services needs of this community, including the needs of low-income to moderate-income households. The Department takes this evaluation into account when deciding on certain applications submitted by us for approval by the Department. Your involvement is encouraged. You may obtain a copy of our evaluation once the Department completes our first evaluation. You may also submit signed, written comments about our performance in meeting community financial services needs to the Department. We will update this notice when our first evaluation has been issued.
ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL & PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
320 West Washington Street, 3rd Floor Springfield, Illinois 62786
New Jersey Residents:
New Jersey law prohibits discrimination in housing. Click here for additional information.
CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.
COMPLAINTS REGARDING THE SERVICING OF A MORTGAGE SHOULD BE SENT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TX 78705. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 877-276-5550.
A complaint form and instructions may be downloaded and printed from the Department’s website located at www.sml.texas.gov or obtained from the department upon request by mail at the address above, by telephone at its toll-free consumer hotline listed above, or by email at email@example.com.
Homespire Mortgage Corporation | NMLS # 183215
- Alabama Consumer Credit License #22509
- Arizona Mortgage Banker License #0949141
- Arkansas Combination Mortgage Banker-Broker-Servicer License #119367
- Colorado Mortgage Company Registration – Regulated by the Colorado Division of Real Estate
- California DFPI Financing Law License # 60DBO-87134 – Licensed by Department of Financial Protection and Innovation (DFPI), under the CA Residential Mortgage Lending Act and Finance Lenders Law
- Connecticut Mortgage Lender License # ML-183215
- Delaware Lender License # 012560
- District of Columbia Mortgage Dual Authority License # MLB183215
- Florida Mortgage Lender Servicer License # MLD2155
- Georgia Mortgage Lender License Registration #24053 – Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee
- Idaho Mortgage Broker/Lender License # MBL-2080183215
- Illinois Residential Mortgage License # MB.6761336, Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee
- Indiana DFI Mortgage Lending License #25622
- Iowa Mortgage Banker License #2020-0135
- Kansas Licensed Mortgage Company, License #MC.0025553
- Kentucky Mortgage Company License # MC414908
- Louisiana Residential Mortgage Lending License
- Maine Supervised Lender License #183215
- Maryland Mortgage Lender License #183215
- Massachusetts Mortgage Lender & Broker License #MC183215
- Michigan 1st Mortgage Broker/Lender/Servicer Registrant #FR0022121
- Minnesota Residential Mortgage Originator License #MN-MO-183215 & Minnesota Residential Mortgage Servicer License #MN-MS-183215 This statement is not an offer to enter into an agreement. Any such offer may only be made in accordance with the requirements of Minn. Stat.47.206(3),(4).
- Mississippi Mortgage Lender License #183215
- Missouri Mortgage Company License #183215. Main MO Branch: 7280 N.W. 87th Terrace Suite C-210, Office Number 246 Kansas City, Missouri 64153 Branch NMLS ID# 2341921.
- Montana Mortgage Lender License #183215
- New Hampshire Mortgage Banker License – Licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department #22462-MB
- New Jersey Correspondent Residential Mortgage Lender License – Licensed by the N.J. Department of Banking and Insurance, Licensed Mortgage Banker
- New Mexico Mortgage Loan Company License
- North Carolina Mortgage Lender License # L-161395
- North Dakota Money Broker License #MB103793
- Ohio Residential Mortgage Lending Act Certificate of Registration #RM.804320.000
- Oklahoma Mortgage Lender License # ML013095
- Oregon Mortgage Lending License #ML-5826 – Licensed by the Oregon Consumer Finance Act.
- Pennsylvania Mortgage Lending License #37623 & Mortgage Servicer License #93141 – Licensed Mortgage Banker by the PA Department of Banking
- Rhode Island Licensed Lender #20183561LL & Rhode Island Licensed Broker #20224295LB
- South Carolina BFI Mortgage Lender / Servicer License #MLS – 183215
- Tennessee Mortgage License #149216
- Texas SML Mortgage Banker Registration and Mortgage Loan Servicer Registration
- Vermont Lender License #7220, Vermont Mortgage Broker License #MB-183215 & Vermont Loan Servicer License #LS-183215
- Virginia Lender License and Virginia Broker License, NMLS #183215
Washington Consumer Loan Company License #CL-183215
- West Virginia Mortgage Lender License #ML-31281 & West Virginia Broker License #MB-31281
- Wisconsin Mortgage Banker License #183215BA & Wisconsin Mortgage Broker License # 83215BR
- Wyoming Mortgage Lender/Broker License #4647