We get it. You and your landlord just broke up, and with your newfound freedom, you’re considering all your options. Life can be hard to navigate when you’re back on the housing market after what feels like a lifetime. But don’t sweat it. Your perfect mortgage is out there, just waiting for you to find it. So… let us help you Meet Your Mortgage Match.
- Popular with first-time home buyers… I’ll be the judge of that.
- Put down as little as 3%, BUT pay mortgage insurance if you put down less than 20%.
- BUT once you have 22% equity in your home, you can drop it.
- Choose from 15 or 30-year fixed-rate OR adjustable-rate. I love a good option. SWIPE RIGHT.
- Popular amongst Millennials. Obv.
- Also can be adjustable or fixed-rate.
- Qualify with a credit score as low as 550.
- Downpayment as low as 3.5%.
- Hmm.. If I put down less than 10%, I’ll have to pay mortgage insurance for the life of the loan. Eh, I could still see us together! Swipe right!
- ARMs are appealing because they start out with a low fixed-interest rate. And after that initial period, the rate fluctuates usually yearly or even monthly. Ooo living on the edge.
- Great option for those who plan to either pay off their mortgage OR move after a few years. Afraid of commitment?
- Your rate will never rise more than 2% in a year after the initial fixed-rate period So.. some security. DEFINITELY SWIPE RIGHT.
These are just three popular loan types. So don’t worry, there are plenty of loan options in the sea. If you need someone to work through your mortgage woes with, call us. Think of your Homespire Loan Officer as your personal matchmaker.
Who would YOU swipe right for?