With a signature of being committed to stellar customer service, wide array of mortgage knowledge and a passion for servant leadership, Listy Limon brings great enthusiasm to evolve the western region for Homespire Mortgage. Throughout her career, Listy has worked in every aspect of the mortgage business, from LO assistant to underwriting to recruiting, and everything in between, culminating in running a region of 36 branch locations in the Southwest area and most recently as National Production Advisor. These opportunities have given her the vast knowledge and ability to shift gears seamlessly when integrating new team members and leading through the daily missions.
In an ever-changing industry, continuing education and personal growth has remained a constant priority. She has completed a Certified Executive Leadership course through Southern Methodist University as well as extended coaching sessions through the John Maxwell program in sales, development and leadership. Attending these courses, accelerated her passion for the industry, making a profound impact on her business acumen. She is devoted to growth, quality, service and assisting others to achieve monumental goals. Listy strongly believes that every employee, every customer and every milestone that is a part of the mortgage loan process plays a significant role in the company culture and successes.
Originally from Texas, she is known for saying “ya’ll” often and “just roll out the red carpet”. Her family moved to Colorado after falling in love with the plethora of outdoor activities, including hiking, fishing, skiing and cooler weather. Listy and her husband, Frankie, have 3 boys who keep them laughing, on the go and motivated to show them a world of kindness. Outside of the office, Listy loves fishing, cooking, anything music related and her sons’ sporting events. If she is not coaching her sons’ basketball teams, you can find her cheering loudly on the sidelines of every game.
The Western Region offers tremendous growth opportunities for Homespire Mortgage, and we are thrilled to have Listy joining our team as our newest Regional Manager. If you’re interested in discovering why National Mortgage News has named Homespire Mortgage one of the Best Mortgage Companies to Work for, reach out to our newest addition, Listy Limon.
Award Winning Lender
Named to the Inc. 5000’s List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for five years
Named one of National Mortgage News’ Best Mortgage Companies to Work for four consecutive years
Why Homespire Mortgage?
- Technology to Close More Loans, Faster.
- Our innovative technology allows Loan Officers to originate loans more efficiently and drive more business. A better digital experience means a faster and more streamlined lending experience for you, your borrower and referral partners.
- Marketing to Grow Your Business
- Our in-house marketing department produces powerful web, print and social media marketing to dazzle prospects and clients, helping you reach more clients. Loan Officers also have access to Ignitify® to personalize or cobrand marketing in minutes and Purple Pulse, giving them on-the-go access to CRM for lead management, email marketing and text message (SMS) campaigns.
- An Expert Team Supporting You
- At Homespire Mortgage, we know what’s on the line. Our Loan Officers are backed by an experiences in-house underwriting and operations staff, delivering fast turn times on all underwriting, conditions and appraisals.
- Upfront Underwriting
- We underwrite every loan at the beginning of the loan process, not the end. Your borrower has total peace of mind knowing they’re fully pre-approved, not just pre-qualified.
Begin Your Next Success Story
Our people are talking, and you’ll love what they have to say.
I have a full team of in-house underwriters to help me find solutions for those tough loan scenarios.
Nothing beats the sense of teamwork and camaraderie here. You become a part of this amazing and wonderful endeavor – and you grow tremendously in the process. We all work hard and have a ton of fun along the way!
Mortgage Loan Officer | NMLS #1053529
From day one, the entire team at Homespire made me feel welcome. I never felt different from my human
I am looking forward to my career with Homespire Mortgage and utilizing the tools the company makes available to loan officers that will allow me to better serve the puppet community.
Loan Officer | NMLS #183215
The management and support that is available to Branch Managers is just extraordinary.
You never have to wonder if you’re getting the necessary support to deliver an amazing customer experience.
Branch Managers | NMLS #184548
Shady Grove, MD
You seem nice!
Work with us.