As Vice President of Business Development, my role is to develop and implement a business strategy that ensures that every client has an amazing mortgage experience with the fast, personalized service they deserve. Good leaders always put their employees’ and clients’ needs above their own and I’m a firm believer that taking care of my team is the best way to achieve the optimal mortgage experience for everyone involved.
My 23-year career in the mortgage industry began at ALH Capital, a multi-national mortgage company that I founded and managed with offices in Cary, North Carolina and Geneva, Switzerland. I also served as Chief Executive Officer and co-founded several businesses including Arrington Edgar & Shiel (mortgage company management), AES Lending (retail mortgage company), AES Title Partners (title insurance agency), and DW Innovations.
In my 23-year career in the mortgage industry, I have worked and managed all aspects of the industry. Over my career, I have founded and managed a multi-national mortgage company, served as Chief Executive Officers and co-founded several companies in the mortgage company management and title insurance fields. I have started and managed offices in 26 cities throughout the Southeast during this time.
I am a native North Carolinian and graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. After earning my degree; I had the privilege of serving as an officer and Naval Aviator in the United States Marine Corps for eight years, flying fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft alongside some of the finest people in our nation. It was a seminal period of my life and I am grateful to have served in the Marine Corps.
I consider it an honor and a privilege to be a part of the Homespire Mortgage team as the VP of Business Development for the Southeast Region. This is the finest company that I’ve been a part of and best team. Please contact me if you are interested in learning more about Homespire Mortgage.
Award Winning Lender
Named to the Inc. 5000’s List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for three years in a row
Named one of National Mortgage News’ Best Mortgage Companies to Work for two consecutive years
Why Homespire Mortgage?
- Technology to Close More Loans, Faster.
- Our innovative technology allows Loan Officers to originate loans more efficiently and drive more business. A better digital experience means a faster and more streamlined lending experience for you, your borrower and referral partners.
- Marketing to Grow Your Business
- Our in-house marketing department produces powerful web, print and social media marketing to dazzle prospects and clients, helping you reach more clients. Loan Officers also have access to Ignitify® to personalize or cobrand marketing in minutes and Purple Pulse, giving them on-the-go access to CRM for lead management, email marketing and text message (SMS) campaigns.
- An Expert Team Supporting You
- At Homespire Mortgage, we know what’s on the line. Our Loan Officers are backed by an experiences in-house underwriting and operations staff, delivering fast turn times on all underwriting, conditions and appraisals.
- Upfront Underwriting
- We underwrite every loan at the beginning of the loan process, not the end. Your borrower has total peace of mind knowing they’re fully pre-approved, not just pre-qualified.
Begin Your Next Success Story
Our people are talking, and you’ll love what they have to say.
I have a full team of in-house underwriters to help me find solutions for those tough loan scenarios.
Nothing beats the sense of teamwork and camaraderie here. You become a part of this amazing and wonderful endeavor – and you grow tremendously in the process. We all work hard and have a ton of fun along the way!
Mortgage Loan Officer | NMLS #1053529
From day one, the entire team at Homespire made me feel welcome. I never felt different from my human
I am looking forward to my career with Homespire Mortgage and utilizing the tools the company makes available to loan officers that will allow me to better serve the puppet community.
Loan Officer | NMLS #183215
The management and support that is available to Branch Managers is just extraordinary.
You never have to wonder if you’re getting the necessary support to deliver an amazing customer experience.
Branch Managers | NMLS #184548
Shady Grove, MD
Homespire Mortgage’s deeply-rooted values and small business principles are what sets them apart from other companies.
If you want to work in an upbeat environment, if you want to work with a supportive team, and if you want to help people achieve their dreams, then work here!
Builder Division Director | NMLS #210310
You seem nice!
Work with us.