Homespire Mortgage is seeking highly motivated and entrepreneurial individuals to join our successful team of Residential Loan Officers in the Gaithersburg, MD area. Come grow with us! Our business is growing and expanding throughout the local area and we are bringing our personalized service and innovative mortgage approach to communities that are eager for a trusted and reliable residential mortgage lender. Let’s talk about how Homespire Mortgage can help you achieve your career goals and meet your financial objectives.
- Loan origination production through relationship building and/or the development of business contacts through a referral partner network.
- Conduct a financial analysis of potential borrowers for new home purchases and refinances.
- Sell advantages of Homespire Mortgage’s products and services.
- Advise clients of benefits and risks of loan options in order to recommend the most suitable choices.
- Be a “Trusted Advisor” to the borrower offering advice and education on the mortgage process, rates, terms and the financial aspect of a new home purchase or refinance.
- Act as the communication liaison between the borrower, processor, LOA and underwriter, insuring a smooth efficient process.
- Other related job duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Associate’s degree or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated sales skills; sales/marketing experience preferred
- NMLS Mortgage Licensed preferred
- Previous mortgage lending experience preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Self-Motivated and self-starter
- Personable and people friendly
- Strong attentiveness to details
- Experience with mortgage loan origination systems is preferred
- Strong Customer service and teamwork skills are a must
- Excellent time management and organization/prioritization skills
Compensation, Benefits & More
Compensation: Our compensation and benefits exceed Industry standards
- Salary and Commission based on production
- Full medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Dedicated management team with 25 years of industry experience
- Marketing Essentials to help you capture new and bigger opportunities
Marketing: Our in-house marketing team provides customized marketing support for your business relationships and client development. Our marketing team provides the full range of print marketing such as flyers, brochures and promotional products and digital marketing including email campaigns, blogs and social media. Best of all, it is all customized with your contact information and targeted to clients, real estate agents and other referral partners
Technology: Our cloud-based mortgage, email and file management applications offers you leading edge productivity and mobility to conduct business with clients in or out of the office.
Dedicated Management: Our talented and experienced leadership and management team brings over 25 years of industry experience to your side and our underwriting, processing and operations team provides you with the day to day support you need to grow your business.
Our Innovative Mortgage Approach Sets Us Apart
Join our team at Homespire Mortgage, where our innovative mortgage process lets you close faster and earn more. Here are some of the highlights of our unique approach to mortgage lending and why clients and partners rate us a 5-star lender on Zillow.
- Fast closings – Clear to Close on your files in just 8 days. Our fast closings get you paid quicker and keep your referral partners impressed!
- Innovative Loan Process – We underwrite each file at application, not at the end of the process, providing your realtors and clients with true peace of mind.
- Purchase Advantage- Instead of a pre-approval letter, have a firm loan commitment for clients to present which substantially enhances purchase offers.
- 24 Hour Appraisals – Appraisal reports completed in 24 to 48 hours of contract ratification lifts the appraisal contingency and keeps your realtor impressed!
Equal Employment Opportunity. Homespire Mortgage Corporation provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.