GAITHERSBURG, Md., Mar. 16, 2021 – Homespire Mortgage, a nationally recognized, award-winning mortgage lender, proudly announced its 2020 President’s Club honorees. This annual program represents an exclusive list of Homespire’s top producers who achieved excellence in sales performance and inspired others throughout the company.
This year’s honorees include:
- Erika Butler – Branch Manager (Tampa, FL)
- Adrian Ciaramellano – Branch Production Manager (Rockville, MD)
- Kevin Eisenacher – Builder Division Director (Gaithersburg, MD)
- Kenia Escobar – Loan Officer (Shady Grove, MD)
- Elias Gonzales – Senior Loan Officer (Rockville, MD)
- Neil Kantor – VP Builder Division (Gaithersburg, MD)
- Otmane Laassel – Branch Manager (Shady Grove, MD)
- Carlos Martinez – Branch Manager (Rockville, MD)
- Diego Martinez – Loan Officer (Rockville, MD)
- Kevin Patrick – Regional Sales Manager (Winchester, VA)
- Anthony Strickland – Senior Loan Officer (Rockville, MD)
- Andy Vinarski – Branch Manager (Camp Hill, PA)
- Valentina Wilber – VP Washington DC Metro Region (Washington, D.C.)
- Gerald Zapol – Loan Officer (Rockville, MD)
Homespire’s President’s Club honors the hard work and exemplary sales performance of its top producers, whose members set the highest standards for themselves and inspire others throughout the organization. Through the program, Homespire is pleased to recognize these honorees, celebrating their efforts in achieving their impressive goals with perseverance and determination throughout 2020. The successes and accomplishments of this year’s honorees helped fuel an impressive year of growth for Homespire, including a record-breaking $2.4B in sales volume for 2020.
Traditionally, Homespire has rewarded its President’s Club members with an all-inclusive trip to the Bahamas to celebrate and thank them for their achievements. In light of the pandemic, the company will instead provide this year’s honorees with a getaway to the location of their choice.
“We are very proud of our honorees and their impressive achievements,” said Michael Rappaport, President of Homespire Mortgage. “Although this year’s celebration will look a bit different, Homespire is committed to continuing our tradition of celebrating the success of our President’s Club honorees, despite the circumstances. They truly embody the ‘Homespire Way,’ working tirelessly year-round and deserve this prestigious recognition – and a trip for two on us, anywhere in the world.”
About Homespire Mortgage Corp.
At Homespire Mortgage, we live for those high-five moments – when we’ve helped our homebuyers responsibly and affordably finance their dream of homeownership. That’s what drives us and we’ve built a nationally recognized mortgage company, fusing innovative mortgage and marketing technology with the power of the human spirit to create a mortgage experience that Borrower’s trust, Realtors® recommend and Employees take pride in.
Why purple? It says everything about who we are…breaking the mold, creating new and vibrant energy that just can’t be ignored. And it’s not bragging if you can back it up. Funding over $2.4 billion in 2020, Homespire Mortgage is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland, operating 27 branches and licensed across 40 states and is nationally recognized on the Inc. 5000’s List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. The company is proudly recognized by National Mortgage News as a “Best Mortgage Company to Work for” and most recently as a “2021 Top Workplaces in the USA”. Learn more about our award-winning company at www.homespiremortgage.com, and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.